Terms & Conditions
Access to Information
(in terms of the “Promotion of Access to Information Act”)
The Promotion of Access to Information Act (No 2 of 2000) gives persons the right of access to information that is required for the exercise or protection of any rights. Certain requirements must be met in order for access to information to be granted.
The Act requires private bodies, which includes Ke Nako Capital, to compile a manual that will assist persons who want to exercise their right of access to information. Should it be required, this manual is available for inspection at Ke Nako’s offices.
- Ke Nako Capital nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability arising from the use or inability to use this web site or the services or content provided from and through this web site.
- This web site is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Ke Nako Capital that the service available from and through this web site will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Ke Nako Capital and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- When this site collects private information from users, such information shall not be disclosed to any third party unless agreed upon between the user and Ke Nako Capital.
- Ke Nako Capital may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Ke Nako Capital will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Ke Nako Capital may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- In all other cases, the only information we will ever disclose to third parties (e.g. advertisers) is aggregate information about our users.
- Aggregate information will never identify you. It only identifies the user population in general terms, e.g. 52% males visit a particular site.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of sites linking out of the Ke Nako Capital site.
Please contact the Ke Nako Client Services team on +27 (0) 21 671 3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of any of the FSCA policies, e.g. Conflict of Interest Policy, FAIS policy, etc.